We are glad to inform you that in succession to the International Conference on Science and Jain Philosophy held in January 2016 at IIT Bombay and the National Symposium on Jain Philosophy and Science in May 2016 in Yogi Sabhagruha, we are now conducting a "National Seminar on Science and Spirituality" on Sunday, October 29, 2017.
Time: 9:00 am to 4.30 pm
Venue: 1st Floor, Thane Terapanth Sabha Bhavan, Ambar Arcade, Below Wavikar Eye Institute, Above Param Banquets, Majiwada Gaav, Thane (West)
The theme of the seminar is 'Integrating Science and Spirituality for Holistic Wellness'. The Seminar is open to all and shall be held in a mix of Hindi and English, majorly Hindi, so that majority people may benefit.
▪ Prof. Munishri Mahendra Kumarji, Professor Emeritus, Jain Vishva Bharati University, Ladnun
▪ Padmashri Dr. S. C. Manchanda, Senior Cardiologist, AIIMS, New Delhi
▪ Dr. Bipin Doshi, Eminent Physician and Educationist, University of Mumbai, Mumbai
▪ Dr. Muni Abhijit Kumarji, Jain Vishva Bharati University, Ladnun
▪ Dr. M. M. Begani, Eminent Surgeon, Bombay Hospital, Mumbai
▪ Muni Jagrit kumarji, Jain Vishva Bharati University, Ladnun
▪ An Introduction to Science and Spirituality
▪ Effects of Spiritual Practices on Psychosomatic Diseases
▪ Science and Spirituality for Heart Health
▪ Medication to Meditation
Highlights of the Seminar:
▪ Myth Busting Session
▪ Open Discussion
▪ Poster Presentation Competition (Anyone can participate. Topics for the same will be displayed at the time of registering in the online form. Please send photo of your poster by an e-mail by 25th October, 2015. The poster should be made on a mountboard.)
▪ Best Poster Award
▪ Certificate of Participation for all registered participants
Nominal Fees for Invaluable Knowledge -
Students- Rs. 100
Others- Rs. 200
(Inclusive of Lunch and High Tea)
Incase of any queries please do feel to contact us:
Bhavin Bhansali 8080643743
Yasha Shrishrimal 9920288629
How to get to the Venue:
1. By Train:
🚉- Get down at Thane station (west)
🚕- Take an autorickshaw (15 mins ride) to "Majiwada Gaav"
2. By Bus:
🚌- Get down at Majiwada Junction
-Walk from Praja Snacks to the Wavikar Eye Hospital.
3. By Car:
🚗 Google maps link: https://g.co/kgs/xVGMyn
We look forward to your participation at the Seminar this coming Sunday!